Spirit Program Appearance Request
Appearance Requests must be made at least 14 days in advance of event date.
Appearance fees will be assessed for private individual or corporate functions and for-profit businesses or ventures. (birthday parties, tailgates, etc.)
A fee may be added for appearance requests outside of Denton.
University, non-profit agencies, and charity events will not be assessed an appearance fee.
*If you have any questions contact Allison Fields.
Appearance Request Forms
Thank you for supporting Texas Woman’s Spirit Programs!
Dance Team | Mascot:
Spirit Appearance Request Form
- Complete ALL information boxes before submitting the form (incomplete forms may cause routing issues).
- Attendance by the Spirit Group(s), if approved, will be determined by availability and the type of request. We will try to honor your request by sending the group that best represents Texas Woman’s and accommodates your needs.
- Contact will be via email; please ensure your email address is entered correctly (check junk inbox for confirmation).
- Appearance requests may be denied for a variety of reasons. Please note we cannot accept every appearance request, but we appreciate the opportunity and will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Responses will be sent approximately ONE week prior to event date. Please note, during summer and winter breaks, responses are delayed.
We appreciate the opportunity to attend your special event!
Please note that these are college students with busy schedules. We unfortunately cannot accept every request. Appearances are reviewed once a week with the squads.
Page last updated 9:09 AM, August 17, 2018