Grants are need-based awards you do not have to repay. They are available through federal, state, private or university resources and their qualification requirements vary depending upon the source. These types of funds are limited, and students are encouraged to apply early for maximum consideration of available grant money. Below is a list of some of the grants available as a student of Texas Woman's University. You will be notified as to which grants you may qualify for.
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Toward Excellence, Access and Success Grant (Texas Grant)
- Texas Public Education Grant Program (TPEG)
- Undergraduate Board Authorized Tuition Grant (UBAT)
- Graduate Board Authorized Tuition Grant (GBAT)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH)