International Education Fee scholarship
As part of TWU mandatory fees, TWU students contribute each semester toward the International Education fee. This fund assists students participating in TWU international exchange and study programs. The International Education Fee Scholarship is open to all TWU students, including international students, meeting the eligibility requirements as stipulated in the application.
Now Acceting Applications!
- Summer programs: March 15
- Spring programs: October 15
- Fall programs: March 15
Each of our providers (AIFS, API, or ISA) offer international scholarships for students opting to participate in one of their programs abroad:
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- American Programs International (API)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Benjamin A. Gilman – must be a Pell Grant recipient to be eligible
- Phi Kappa Phi – must have a minimum 3.75 GPA
- Fund for Education Abroad
- Freeman Awards for Study in Asia
- Go Overseas Scholarships
- Corinne Jeannine Schillings Foundation - must be a former Girl Scout
- Joan Nelson Study Abroad Scholarship - must be a member of Golden Key
- Lord Acton Memorial Scholarship - for programs at specific U.K. universities, including Harlaxton.
- Global Study Awards
- Diversity Abroad Scholarships
- National Science Foundation
- Social Science Foundation
- American Association of University Women
Page last updated 1:10 PM, September 1, 2017