Paying online for courses
- Log into your Pioneer Portal.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on “Web Advisor.”
- Click “Log In” on the top right hand corner and use your TWU username and password to log on.
- Select the “Students” tab once you’ve logged in.
- Under the blue registration block, select “Student Self-Service & Registration (New Version).”
- Click ‘Student Finance’; click ‘Make a Payment’.
- Log in with your Pioneer Portal Username and Password.
- Follow the steps to make a credit or debit card payment, electronic check or set up a payment plan.
To drop a TWU dual credit course, students must:
- Receive approval from their high school counselor
- Submit a TWU Drop/Add Form with all required signatures
- Turn in the form to the TWU Admissions office by the drop deadline. Completed forms can be faxed to 940-898-3081.
Dropping the TWU dual credit course at the high school or rearranging a student’s high school schedule does NOT constitute dropping or withdrawing from TWU. All charges and grades will still apply unless the course(s) have been dropped officially through Texas Woman’s University.
Page last updated 2:26 PM, August 4, 2017