Registering for Classes
How to Register
- Log into your Pioneer Portal account
- Once logged in, click on “Self-Service”
- Log into Self-Service with your TWU username and password
- Click on the "Home" button on the top left corner to reach the main menu
- Click "Registration To-Do List"; update anything under "Items for Completion"
- Click on the "Home" button on the top left corner to return to the main menu
- Click "Student Planning"; Enter course name in search box in the top right corner (ex: ENG1013, MATH1313, GOV2013) Do not add a space between name and number; Press enter
- Select "Off-Campus" on the filter results on the left side
- Select "View Available Sections"
- Locate your correct course by the section number (Ex: ENG1013.70, MATH1313.72, GOV2013.25); Select "Add Section to Schedule"
- Confirm you’ve selected the correct course under the "Additional Information" section; Enter 5 digit course code, for your section, in the "Section Registration" box; Select "Add Section"
- Repeat steps 7-12 to add any additional courses
- Click on the "Home" button on the top left corner to return to main menu
- Click "Student Planning"; then click on "Plan your Degree & Register for Classes"
- Make sure your calendar shows the intended semester you plan to register for on the top left corner
- To register for all planned courses at once, click on the "Register Now" button in the upper right corner
- Your courses will show as "Registered, but not started" on the left side of the calendar
How to Drop a Course
To drop a TWU dual credit course, you must:
- Receive approval from your high school counselor
- Submit a TWU Drop/Add Form with all required signatures
- Turn the form into TWU Admissions by the drop deadline
- Completed forms can be faxed to 940-898-3081
Dropping a TWU dual credit course at your high school or rearranging your high school schedule does not drop or withdraw you from TWU. All charges and grades will still apply unless the course(s) have been dropped officially through TWU.
Page last updated 3:33 PM, December 17, 2018