The counselor or teacher must submit completed enrollment application documents to include transcript and test information (PSAT, SAT/ACT or TSIA) by the set deadline. If a student does not complete any part of the application process, including required signatures, does not meet dual credit enrollment requirements, or has a hold on their account because of past due balances, they will not be eligible for enrollment.
Dual credit application procedures
- Student must complete the ApplyTexas Freshman application, found at http://www.applytexas.org/.
- Only first time dual credit students need to apply
- Instructions for completing the ApplyTexas Application (pdf)
- A $50 non-refundable application fee (can be done online with ApplyTexas application or mail to TWU, Office of Admissions Processing, PO Box 425649, Denton, TX 76204-5589).
- Official TSI scores OR submit the Score Release Form (pdf) to give TWU permission to retrieve official TSI scores from other in-state colleges and universities.
- Students must return the completed Dual Credit Permission Form to a high school counselor.
- Dual Credit students must fill out a permission form for every academic year they wish to take courses.
- Student, parent, and school official signatures certify permission for enrollment into the High School Advantage Program. Form can also be obtained from high school counselor.
- A recent Official High School Transcript.
- Counselors or other high school officials must send in the Advantage Signature Permission form by the priority deadlines.