The TWU Counseling Center (TWUCC) serves the TWU student community on the Denton, Dallas, and Houston campuses. It is the Counseling Center’s mission to support student success and personal growth in a warm and safe environment.
Can we help you?
It is common to need support beyond what family and friends can offer at some point in a college career. Are you…
- Worried about balancing relationships, work, and school?
- Feeling more blue than normal?
- Having trouble concentrating?
- Feeling anxious and nervous?
- Upset about a relationship?
- Trying to overcome your past?
- Hearing from family and friends that they are worried about you?
- Concerned about a friend or family member?
- Looking for a new mental health provider?
The Counseling Center can help you with the above issues, and many more. The Counseling Center staff is dedicated to providing a confidential atmosphere to assist all students.
Cultural Diversity Statement
The staff is open and affirming of all cultural diversity statuses, including and not limited to:
- Ethnic/racial identity
- Socioeconomic status
- Gender identity and expression
- Sexual orientation
- Religious/spiritual beliefs
- Ability status
- Body shape/size
Due to the nature of our work and the importance of protecting our clients' confidentiality, we discourage the use of e-mail as it is not a secure form of communication. However, if you wish to e-mail your therapist we encourage you to limit e-mail as well as voicemail messages to the topic of scheduling. Please be aware that any e-mail sent to your therapist will become a part of your permanent clinical file.
page updated 3/19/2014 8:54 AM