Counseling and Psychological Services
In observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday, Counseling and Psychological Services will be closed from 5:00 pm on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 until 7:30 am on Monday, November 27, 2017.
There will be no on-call therapist available at this time.
If you need emergency assistance , you may call the:
- Denton County Crisis Line at 800-762-0157
- Dallas Suicide Crisis Center at 214-828-1000
- Tarrant County Crisis Center at 817-335-3022
- The National Suicide Line at 800-784-2433
TWU Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) serves the TWU student community on the Denton, Dallas, and Houston campuses. It is CAPS mission to support student success and personal growth in a warm and safe environment.
It is common to need support beyond what family and friends can offer at some point in a college career. Are you…
- Worried about balancing relationships, work, and school?
- Feeling more blue than normal?
- Having trouble concentrating?
- Feeling anxious and nervous?
- Upset about a relationship?
- Trying to overcome your past?
- Hearing from family and friends that they are worried about you?
- Concerned about a friend or family member?
- Looking for a new mental health provider?
CAPS can help you with the above issues, and many more. CAPS staff is dedicated to providing a confidential atmosphere to assist all students.