Certificate in Bilingual Speech-Language Pathology
Enhance your career with a post-baccalaureate certificate in bilingual speech-language pathology (SLP).
Why the Bilingual Certificate at TWU?
- Online evening classes
- Knowledgeable and accessible faculty
- Five academic classes (9 credit hours) focused on multicultural issues related to speech-language pathology
- 75 clock hours (3 credit hours) of assessment and treatment practicum experience with English language learners under the supervision of a bilingual SLP
- Class grades of As or Bs required
- Documented proficiency in a language other than English
- Concurrent enrollment in TWU’s master's of speech-language pathology program
For More Information
Page last updated 2:52 PM, June 26, 2017