The TWU Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry is pleased to announce that we will offer a NEW track in environmental chemistry starting Fall 2018. Environmental chemistry is the study of the roles of chemical species in natural places such as water, air and soil; the effects of human and biological activities on these roles; and the effects these roles have on human and biological activities. The track will draw upon courses from existing programs in chemistry and biochemistry as well as new courses focusing solely on environmental chemistry.
Our department offers the following bachelor of science degrees:
- BS in Biochemistry with an American Chemical Society Certification
- BS in Biochemistry for Pre-Health Majors
- BS in Chemistry
- BS in Chemistry with an American Chemistry Society Certification
- BS in Chemistry/Biochemistry with a Teacher Certification in:
- 6-12 Physical Science, or
- 7-12 Science.
A chemistry minor also is available to TWU undergraduate students.
Page last updated 3:38 PM, March 6, 2018