Donate to the Center for Women in Business
Donations to TWU's Center for Women in Business are accepted through the TWU Foundation. Specify your donation by selecting "Other" and indicating which scholarship or gift you are contributing to.
- Choose amount to donate
- Designation select "Other"
- Write in "CWB - Discretionary Gift Account"
Why donate to TWU's Center for Women in Business?
- Support the only university – private or public – providing programming directly aimed at assisting women who desire the independence of business ownership.
- Continue Texas Woman's 115-year-old tradition of producing successful women business owners.
- Provide Texas Woman's students with a career choice that provides independence, flexibility and empowerment.
- Assist in funding activities and events not traditionally supported by state dollars.
Tax deductible gifts wanted
Provide scholarships to student entrepreneurs
- Minerva Scholarships - up to $1,000 per student per academic year ($2,000 for up to 2 years)
- Memorial scholarship funds in the name of women business owners/family members - range from $1,000 to $5 million
- Competitive scholarship gifts - range from $500 to $5,000
Fund other Center needs
- Discretionary gifts to cover special events, speakers and community outreach - up to $20,000
- Research gifts to fund studies presenting female business ownership challenges and characteristics - no limit
Page last updated 7:00 PM, October 23, 2017