In order to provide opportunities for students to participate in all phases of research and creative activity, from design through dissemination; facilitate research partnerships and collaboration between TWU students and faculty; enhance the students’ knowledge of all phases of research; promote a national presence for TWU students; and ensure mutual benefit to both students and faculty members; the Center for Student Research plans to support a variety of programs as shown below. More information about each program will be posted on this site as it becomes available.
- Student Creative Arts and Research Symposium
- Faculty-Mentored Undergraduate Research Program
- Graduate Research Associate Award
- Travel to present research
- Student Small Grant Program
- Student Research Workshop Series
- Summer 2019 Program for Undergraduate Research (SPUR)