Houston Career Connections Center
Working with the student and alumni communities on the Houston campus, our mission is to provide a number of programs to educate, develop, and assist students and alumni in successfully meeting the challenges of an ever-changing world of work. We also build and maintain quality relationships with potential employers, another important piece of the career development process.
Our goal is to connect you with your best career fit and help you achieve your dreams. Come and see us today!
Career Advising & Workshops
Meet with your Career Consultant to discuss your individual career plan taking into consideration your unique values, interests, personality, and skills. Your career consultant is dedicated to assist you in building your career confidence through self-exploration, industry knowledge, and exploring fit. Career advising topics and workshops may include:
- Evaluating values, interests, personality, and skills
- Writing effective resumes and cover letters
- Polishing interview and negotiating skills
- Defining and refining your professional brand
- Learning about current labor market information, hiring trends, and salaries
Page last updated 7:29 AM, August 22, 2017