Holiday Gift Program
The TWU Holiday Gift Program for students with young families was established over twenty years ago to assist TWU student parents with financial need by providing gifts for their children during the holiday season.
“I really appreciate the Holiday Gift Program. As a full-time student and mother with disabilities, I have been supporting my children with the help of Financial Aid and Child Support. With this gift program, I am able to give my children something nice as well as useful for the season.
Thank you, Holiday Gift Program.” – TWU Student, Dec. 2017
For students who would like to apply:
- Complete the 2018 Holiday Gift Program Application
- Application Deadline: Sunday November 4, 2018 11:59pm
- Once applications have been collected and qualified (Mid-November), students will receive notification of their status (qualify for Holiday Gift, do not qualify, or waitlisted).
Options for sponsorship:
- Sponsor and shop for a family: Complete Survey
- Donate to the eToyBox
- Encourage students that are parents to apply for the Program (Deadline November 4)
For more information:
Please connect with your respective points of contact should you have further questions.
Denton on-campus students:
Mere Maddox | firstname.lastname@example.org
Denton off-campus students:
Melanie Baker | email@example.com
Robert-Thomas Jones | firstname.lastname@example.org
Deb Unruh | email@example.com
Jessica Burchfield | firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated 8:23 AM, October 1, 2018