Connecting with other student parents
Other parents can often be your best resource. Here are some sites that can help you connect with other parents to find resources or recommendations about childcare, schools, etc.
Helpful resources during your child care search
Here are some resources to help you determine what child care may be best for your family, including information about assistance for low-income families and licensing.
- Child Care Assistance (CCA) The Child Care Assistance Program helps low-income families who are working or attending training or education programs. When applying, you will need to provide information on all aspects of your household income, the family members in your household, and all work or training activities for each adult living in your home. Child Care services are provided on a first come, first-serve basis, but they do maintain a waiting list.
- Child Care Services Guide
- Search for Child Care Centers through the State Database (gives detailed information)
- Information for Parents regarding Child Care Decision Making
- Don't Be in the Dark about Child Care
Page last updated 11:42 AM, September 12, 2018