- No GMAT/GRE required
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better for the last 60 hours of coursework
- Apply to the TWU Graduate School
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prerequisite coursework may be required based on previous academic and/or professional experience.
Fall: Aug. 1
Spring: Dec. 1
Summer: May 1
The MBA program is very flexible and can be managed while working full time. The program is designed with a mix of 100% online and hybrid courses, including accelerated 5-week course formats. Advisors can help you devise a schedule that works for you.
The nonrefundable application fee is $50 ($75 for international students) and can be paid by:
- Credit card online through ApplyTexas.org
- Certified check or money order payable to TWU sent by mail to Admissions Processing <link to address>. Include the applicant’s full name and ID number.
- Cash (no personal checks) at the Bursar's Office. After paying, bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (first floor of ACT).
Yes, you can find information about options on the Financial Aid website.
We also recommend you check out FAFSA on the Web.
You will receive a decision of acceptance within two weeks of us receiving all of your information.
No, if you are a current or previous TWU student, you do not need to provide official transcripts to the Office of Admissions Processing. TWU already has your information on file.
- Full-time is considered three courses or nine credit hours.
- Part-time is considered two courses or six credit hours.
- Foundations in Business: 100 percent online, 15 weeks
- Financial Accounting: hybrid, 15 weeks with four Sat. classes from 9 a.m. - noon
- Foundations in Finance: 100 percent online, 15 weeks
No. Graduate business courses are held at all three TWU campuses: Denton, Dallas and Houston.
Required courses are a five-week hybrid format with three Saturday meetings (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) and online. Some of our courses are 100% online.
Yes, as a student in our program you will need to attend the Saturday face-to-face sessions.
Contact the College of Business at 940-898-2458 or email@example.com.
Feel free to contact one of our graduate academic advisors directly:
Academic Advisor II
Academic Advisor II
The COB responds to emails within 24 hours during business hours (Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
How to Apply:
Other useful links:
Page last updated 10:06 AM, July 25, 2018