First students accepted in 1977
In the heart of the Texas Medical Center, the world’s largest medical center.
- Master’s in health care administration
- Executive Master’s in health care administration
- Master’s in health care administration with a concentration in business analytics
- Certificate in health care administration
A contemporary program focusing on the working professional: evening classes, Monday-Thursday only, blended on-site and online class format, all prerequisite courses taught by the Program tailored to the professional background of the applicant.
Average of 110 students enrolled in the various program degree options
- Median years to complete the degree, 2.9 (part-time student taking 6 credit hours per semester)
- Average GPA of graduating students, 3.7/4.0
- 98% of Program graduates are employed in healthcare within the first 3 months after graduation (rolling 2-year average, includes students who remain with their current employer upon graduation, and those in internships and residency positions upon graduation)