TWU’s Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences degree in Business provides a seamless transition from an AAS to a bachelors’ degree and the knowledge needed to start or manage a business or to advance in the world of business.
- AAS credits and technical training transfer as course credit toward a bachelor’s degree
- Courses offered in person or online, allowing the flexibility needed to earn a degree while working and balancing family life
- Business emphasis gives students basic business theory and business practice insights in management, marketing, human resources, finances, law and ethics, and leadership
Build on your technical skills with the education to be a business manager or owner.
Why earn your BAAS at TWU?
- Unlike other BAAS programs, TWU's BAAS program is specific to business. As such, the name of the degree on your diploma will be Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Business.
- Completion time is shorter and enables graduates to start the next step in their career journey sooner. Students may transfer up to and apply 84 semester credit hours.
- BUS 3003 Principles of Management
- BUS 3383 Law for Women
- BUS 3513 Professional Presentation Strategies
- BUS 3113 Principles of Marketing
- BUS 3163 Business Communications
- BUS 3183 International BusinessGP
- BUS 3273 Human Resource Management
- BUS 4223 Human Behavior and Business Administration
- BUS 3243 Entrepreneurship
- BUS 4903 ST Finance for Small Business
- BUS 4903 ST Information Systems/Data
- BUS 4343 Business Leadership Strategies
Are you eligible?
Email us at email@example.com, or call 1-866-809-6130.
Learn more about the program
Page last updated 3:44 PM, July 11, 2017