Key points of the newly reorganized association are:
- All graduates are members of the TWU Alumni Association.
- No dues are required; donations are welcome and accepted.
- Chapters and other TWU alumni groups will continue to exist and be supported by the TWU Alumni Association.
- All current benefits of a life member remain in place, we thank you for your loyal support!
- Association Board members will provide leadership for the new structure.
- The previous Bylaws of the association as amended in 2013
- The approved Bylaws amending the name and structure of the association on August 1, 2016.
Sustaining Life Campaign
Life members contribute annually during the Sustaining Life Campaign. These funds assist the association with operating expenses. Donate through the TWU online "Make A Gift" website. Make your designation as "other" and specify TWU Alumni Assn. Sustaining Life.
Thanks to all our Life Members who contributed last year!
Find your current class agent's contact information or join your classes Facebook group to re-connect with your classmates or learn about upcoming reunions.
- Alumni Services including hotel and car rental discounts
- 10% discount at Follett Bookstore (Denton campus only)
- Membership at TWU Fitness and Recreation Center (Denton campus only; $95/semester with $50 app fee)
- Guest Privileges at TWU's Denton, Dallas and Houston Libraries - a Courtesy Card (check-out up to five items and access databases) onsite
- 10% discount on TWU School of the Arts Concerts and Performances
Page last updated 3:32 PM, January 10, 2018