The Alumni Service Award is given by the Former Students Association to recognize and to honor alumni who have served the Association with dedication, service, and love over a period of years . Members of the Association may submit nominations for the Award to the Alumni Service Award Committee. Nominees not selected to receive the award remain in nomination and will be reviewed by the Committee each year.
Each nominee shall meet the following requirements:
- Nominees must have attended Texas Woman's University.
- Nominees need not have earned a degree.
- Nominees shall have served the Association in some capacity
- Nominees shall have given of their time and talents to the Association over a period of years.
- Nominees shall exhibit loyalty to Texas Woman's University
|2008||Barbara and Lyndon Taylor|
|2006||Diane Lucko Hunt|
|2005||M. Diane Dwight|
|2003||Kay & Bob Goodman|
|2001||Betty Junkin Guest|
|2001||Billie & George Hubbard|
|2000||Madge Boucher Boynton|
|1998||Mary Beth Foshee Scull|
|1997||Louise Wimberly Hagood|
|1996||Karen Dillard Bluethman|
|1995||Marvina Post Hauger|
|1991||LaVonne Dalby Unsell|
|1990||Hoy Casey Gatlin|
|1989||Dottie Mangum Kinsel|
|1988||Helen Haddix Deiker|
|1987||LaVerne Collins Chatfield|
|1986||Veneta & Frances Young|
|1984||Dr. Esther Broome|