Hallmark Alumni Award
The Hallmark Award is presented annually to TWU graduates who have, through the use of their education and/or the conduct of their personal life, had a significant positive effect on their chosen profession or on their community. Presentation of awards are at the annual Accolades Awards Luncheon during the week on Homecoming in April.
- Hold at least one degree from Texas Woman’s University
- Hold a position of distinction or leadership within the chosen profession
- Have contributed long-lasting benefits to the larger community
- Exemplify the Pioneering Spirit of TWU and its history
How to Nominate
- Complete the Hallmark Nomination Form (doc)
- Attach a statement of nomination
- Submit a biography, resume or vita
Selection for this award is made by the Alumni Awards Committe comprised of TWU faculty, staff, students and alumni.
The 2018 honoree(s) will be announced soon.