Hallmark Alumni Award
The Hallmark Award is presented annually to TWU graduates who have, through the use of their education and/or the conduct of their personal life, had a significant positive effect on their chosen profession or on their community. Presentation of awards are at the annual Accolades Awards Luncheon during the week on Homecoming in April.
- Hold at least one degree from Texas Woman’s University
- Hold a position of distinction or leadership within the chosen profession
- Have contributed long-lasting benefits to the larger community
- Exemplify the Pioneering Spirit of TWU and its history
How to Nominate
- Complete the Hallmark Nomination Form (pdf)
- Attach a statement of nomination
- Submit a biography, resume or vita
Selection for this award is made by the Alumni Awards Committee comprised of TWU faculty, staff, students and alumni.
2018 Hallmark Alumni Award Recipient
Page last updated 10:42 AM, June 27, 2018