International Admission Requirements
Transcript and Test Score Requirements
Foreign credentials will be evaluated by TWU International Admissions staff and admission will be based on TWU’s standards of evaluation. Thus, foreign credential evaluations by outside evaluation services are not required. TWU evaluations are not released to applicants as they are solely processed for consideration of admission to TWU.
Country specific credential requirements are provided upon receipt of an ApplyTexas admissions application. General credential and test score requirements are as follows:
- Transcripts, individual annual mark sheets, diplomas, and certificates of graduation along with proof of English language proficiency (see TOEFL Requirements and Exemptions)
- First year applicants, who have not attended a post-secondary institution, must provide official secondary school transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national examination scores as provided in the country where upper secondary school was completed.
- Academic documents not issued in English must be translated by the issuing university or an established and verifiable translation service provider. The translation must be a word-for-word translation and must be submitted in addition to official documents in the original language.
- Emailed, faxed, and notarized copies of academic documents and test scores are NOT acceptable.
- English proficiency and GRE scores must be provided electronically by the testing center or the original score report must be presented.
- Academic documents must be originals or copies which have been attested by the issuing university, the issuing examining board, or government education agency.
- Applicants are encouraged to provide attested copies of any academic document that cannot be duplicated or replaced.
- Documents provided directly by an institution and all attested documents submitted become the property of TWU and will not be returned.
- Original international academic documents provided directly by the applicant may be returned if a request with a justifiable reason is enclosed with the documents. The written request must be included with the documents; otherwise, the documents will be stamped and will not be returned.
- Applicants are responsible for the cost of mailing. Instructions on processing payment and scheduling a return date through eShipGlobal-UEMS will be provided upon receipt and approval of the request. TWU is not responsible for documents lost or damaged in delivery.
Admissions Processing Mailing Address
TWU Admissions Processing
PO Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
TWU Admissions Processing
304 Administration Dr.
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)
Page last updated 3:56 PM, December 13, 2017