How to Apply
- Apply online to TWU at ApplyTexas.org.
- Pay the Application Fee. A nonrefundable application fee of $50, $75 for international students, is required and can be paid online through ApplyTexas.org. This fee applies to all applicants, to include new and returning students. You can pay the application fee by the following:
- Credit card when you apply at ApplyTexas
- Certified check or money order, payable to TWU and including the applicant's full name and ID number.
- Cash (no personal checks) paid at the Bursar's Office. Bring your receipt to Admissions Processing (1st floor of the Admissions Building)
- Electronic transcripts must be sent through a secured system directly to TWU from the sending institution.
- Printed transcripts must be sent to TWU directly from the institution or delivered personally in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Any sign of tampering will render the transcript unofficial and invalid.
For more information regarding transcripts, please visit Admissions Processing.
Submit certified checks, money orders, fee waivers and application materials to:
TWU Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
or via expedited mail to:
304 Administration Dr.
Denton, TX 76204 (no Saturday delivery)
After you're Accepted
There are only a few more steps to finish up the paperwork, get connected, register for orientation, apply for financial aid, etc.
Page last updated 9:57 AM, August 2, 2016