Set up your TWU Pioneer Portal account
- Create your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Access your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Remember your username and password.
- Need help? Email email@example.com or call 940.898.3971.
Access your TWU Gmail account
- Wait at least on hour after creating your portal account.
- Login at Gmail on any device.
- After your first log in, set your TWU Gmail up on your mobile device.
- Be sure to check your TWU Gmail account frequently as you will receive critical TWU information in that account.
Applying for nursing school?
Follow these additional steps on the College of Nursing's Apply page.
Register for Transfer Student Orientation
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the Financial Aid Certification and Information Form (CIF)
- Accept any financial aid awarded through Pioneer Portal
- Visit Applying for Scholarships at TWU for more information
Military and veteran students
Living on or off campus
- View on-campus housing information
- Apply for housing
This is the only TWU system with a separate login, so remember this username and password
Read more at the Student Health Services Immunization Compliance page.
Know your TSI requirements
Submit final transcripts
Send any final or updated transcripts to Admissions Processing.
Pay tuition and fees
- Estimate cost of attendance using the Tuition Estimator
- Find out how and when to pay at Paying for Classes
Search the A-Z Index.
Page last updated 4:54 PM, May 31, 2018