Set up your TWU Pioneer Portal account
- Create your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Access your TWU Pioneer Portal Account.
- Remember your username and password.
- Need help? Email email@example.com or call 940.898.3971.
Access your TWU Gmail account
- Wait at least on hour after creating your portal account.
- Login at Gmail on any device.
- After your first log in, set your TWU Gmail up on your mobile device.
- Be sure to check your TWU Gmail account frequently as you will receive critical TWU information in that account.
Register for first-year student orientation
Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the Financial Aid Certification and Information Form (CIF)
- Accept any financial aid awarded through Pioneer Portal
- Visit Applying for Scholarships at TWU for more information
Apply for housing
- View the Residency Requirements
- View the Room Rates
- Join a Living Learning Community
- Complete the Housing Application
This is the only TWU system with a separate login, so remember this username and password
Read more at the Student Health Services Meningitis page.
Know your TSI requirements
Submit final transcripts
Send final transcript with high school graduation date to Admissions Processing.
Military and veteran students
Search the A-Z Index.
Page last updated 11:10 AM, February 14, 2018