Pay Application Fee
TWU Application Fees
- For First Year, Transfer, Non-degree and Graduate applicants the application fee is $50
- For International applicants the application fee is $75
- Application fees are non-refundable
How to Pay your Application Fee
- Pay by credit card when you apply at ApplyTexas.org
- Send a certified check or money order, payable to TWU and including the applicant's full name and ID number, to:
TWU Office of Admissions Processing, P.O. Box 425649, Denton, TX 76204
- TWU no longer accepts personal checks as payment for previously submitted applications
- Pay in person at the Bursar's Office (cash, certified check or money order) and bring your receipt to Office of Admissions Processing (first floor of the Admissions Building)
Application fee waivers are granted to first year applicants by mailing the official SAT or ACT Fee Waiver Form to the Office of Admissions Processing. Please note that only these two fee waivers are accepted for first year applicants and they cannot be faxed, scanned or emailed.
If you are a graduate applicant who is a McNair Scholar, you are eligible for a McNair Scholar application fee waiver. This form must be be completed and signed by all appropriate parties and can be mailed or emailed to the Office of Admissions Processing.
Page last updated 8:47 AM, December 13, 2018