Applicants who are not seeking a bachelor degree, but who want to enroll in a course may apply as a non-degree student by submitting the following materials to the Office of Admissions Processing:
- ApplyTexas.org Transfer Application
- Pay the Application fee
- An official transcript from the last institution attended (must show last 12 hours completed)
- Students must be in good standing with their last institution attended
- Earned at least a 2.0 GPA (last 12 transferrable hours)
- Please note, that non-degree admission is different from post-baccalaureate admission.
Non-degree seeking students are ineligible for financial aid.