In order to attend a workshop, students must create a WCOnline account, log into the schedule, and reserve their space in a workshop at a time that works best for their schedule.
All Supplemental Instruction workshops take place in the Blagg-Huey Library, in study room 321.
- Profile Assignment: February 5 - February 19
- Concept Assignment: March 4 - March 25
- Finding Common Ground Assignment: April 8 - April 22
SI Instructors for Spring 2016
- Christopher Coan
Help with ENG 1013 Supplemental Instruction
- Introduction to English 1013 Supplemental Instruction! [PPT]
- How to make a Write Site appointment for ENG 1013 Supplemental Instruction [PDF]
- Click here for help with registering, making an appointment, and using the schedule.
page last updated 5/9/2016 3:50 PM