In order to attend a workshop, students must create a WCOnline account, log into the schedule, and reserve their space in a workshop at a time that works best for their schedule.
All Supplemental Instruction workshops take place in the Blagg-Huey Library, in study room 321.
- Profile Assignment: September 10 - September 30
- Concept Assignment: October 7 - October 28
- Finding Common Ground Assignment: November 4 - November 23
SI Instructors for Fall 2015
- Elizabeth Brownlow
- Marie Carrier
- Christopher Coan
Help with ENG 1013 Supplemental Instruction
- Introduction to English 1013 Supplemental Instruction! [PPT]
- How to make a Write Site appointment for ENG 1013 Supplemental Instruction [PDF]
- Click here for help with registering, making an appointment, and using the schedule.
page last updated 10/1/2015 11:20 AM