The Grass Roots grant program is a mini project grant that encourages students to explore their service passions. Students apply for a grant, and through meetings with the Volunteer Services Coordinator a course of action is planned and students are awarded funding to begin their process.
Apply for your grant here!
As a result of participation in the Grass Roots grant program participants are able to:
- Learn valuable skills in grant writing, budgeting and program planning;
- Explore the opportunities for individual engagement within areas of interest; and
- Understand and educate others about a particular issue and its impact on the present community.
- Application Process
Find out how your project will go from paper to production.
- Past Projects
See what projects other Pioneers have created.
Uncover the tools you need to succeed throughout your grant and project processes.
- October 1, 2012 - deadline for submitting grant applications for Spring Projects
- March 1, 2013 - deadline for submitting grant applications for Fall Projects
page last updated 6/10/2013 9:27 AM