• TWU has partnered with UNT to provide student opportunities with the Air Force and Army ROTC Programs.
• Active-duty and reserve Air Force and Army personnel provide all classroom instruction and program administration.
• ROTC courses are held on the University of North Texas campus
• ROTC Textbooks and uniforms are issued at no cost to the student.
• Students who complete either program with at least a bachelor’s degree are awarded commissions as U.S. military officers.
Where can I find more information regarding ROTC?
Army ROTC website: www.armyrotc.unt.edu
Air Force ROTC website: afrotc.unt.edu
Who is eligible for the ROTC programs?
• The ROTC program is open to male and female students.
• Freshmen may enroll in the four-year program;
• Students with at least two academic years remaining may apply for the two-year program.
• Deviations from these two programs must be approved by the chair of the division.
How do I pay for ROTC?
Scholarships are also available to qualified ROTC students and may receive full tuition, a textbook allowance, and a tax-free subsistence allowance of $200 a month.
How do I register for ROTC courses?
Students register for courses through TWU Registrar. For more information submit your questions to email@example.com.
page updated 1/27/2015 4:33 PM