Instructional Video Production
Assists TWU faculty members in the following:
- Shooting/producing instructional videos and put them on media storage devices or upload to Blackboard courses.
- Recording/editing audio clips and put them on media storage devices or Blackboard courses.
- Converting analog video (e.g. VHS, Video-8) to DVD’s or other digital formats including AVI, Windows Media, QuickTime, MP4 etc.
- Capturing video clips from DVD’s and convert to other digital video formats.
- Editing and burning digital video files like MP4/H.264/AVI/QuickTime/WMV onto DVD’s.
- Converting analog audio (e.g. regular and micro audio cassettes) to audio CD’s or other popular digital formats including WAV, QuickTime, MP3, Windows Media, etc.
- Exporting a PowerPoint presentation onto a DVD and adding narration and/or music.
- Scanning photos/35 mm slides/negatives into digital format or PowerPoint presentation.
- Capturing still frames from video tapes, DVD, or other video files.
- Creating, shooting and editing instructional, promotional and educational digital video projects.
- Enhancing/sweetening poor quality audio tracks using graphic equalizer/noise reduction.
- Converting among various kinds of audio and video formats, e.g. QuickTime to Windows Media, WAV to MP3, AVI to MPEG-2/QuickTime/MP4.
Please schedule an appointment with:
Senior Instructional Producer
Office of Marketing & Communication
page last updated 11/17/2015 4:00 PM