How to Apply and Deadlines
Due to the weather North Texas recently experienced, which caused major setbacks that included delays in SAT testing, school and university closures, we have decided to extend the application deadline to Tuesday January 21, 2014.
- Submit your completed Terry application through STARS, the TWU web-based scholarship system
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation to email@example.com or mailing address below
- Each letter MUST be specific to obtaining the Terry Scholarship at TWU
- Each letter MUST speak of both academic and leadership abilities
- File a FAFSA, beginning January 1st and no later than February 15th
Freshmen Terry Scholars are required to live on campus. On-campus housing applications and deposits are required prior to award of scholarship
Fall 2014 application deadline extended: January 17, 2014
The Selection Process
Texas Woman’s University will nominate 33 students for the Terry Foundation Scholarship. From this pool of nominees, the Terry Foundation will choose to make 16 scholarship awards for use during the 2014-2015 academic year. Please note that TWU serves as a nominating body only; final decisions regarding scholarship awards are made by the Terry Foundation.
Diana P. Gomez
Coordinator of TWU & Terry Scholars
P.O. Box 425379
Denton, TX 76204
page last updated 1/14/2014 9:27 AM