Higher One ATM-Located on the first floor near the main entrance.
The TWU Bookstore is located on the first floor of the TWU Union. Hours of operation are Monday – Thursday, 8a-5p and Fridays 8a-3p. Accessible access to the bookstore is located in the underground. Contact Number : 940-898-3103
Diaper Changing facilities are located in the women’s restroom located on the second floor and in the men’s restroom located on the first floor.
A breastfeeing (lactation) room is available in SU 103 for nursing mothers.
Dining ServicesDining Services
There are four dining options located in the TWU Union.
They are as follows:
- Underground Cafeteria – Full service cafeteria with all you can options
- Garden Room – Salad bar, pasta bar, grill, pizza, subs, mexican and more!
- Bakers’ Dozen – Starbucks coffee, bagels, muffins, and smoothies
- Chick-Fil-A - Grilled chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets, waffle fries, fresh squeezed lemonade!
US Postal Mailboxes are located on the first floor of the TWU Union. Students can rent their own PO Box for $100 a year or $50 for 6 months and a $1 non-refundable deposit for a key. Packages received on campus must fit with the dimensions of the TWU postal lockers located across from SU 113. The dimensions of these lockers are 16.5” (h) x 12” (w) x 22” (d). Packages that exceed the dimensions above must be picked up at the US Post Office at 101 E. McKinney Street.
U.S Post Office
101 E MCKINNEY ST
DENTON, TX 76201-4255
Options to Get to Main Post Office:
- From Lowry Woods: From the corner of Locust and University, walk west toward Elm Street behind the Walgreens. Get on Connect Bus Route 6 in front of the Shell Gas station behind Walgreens. Ride Route 6 and get off at the corner of Locust and Oak. Walk 1 block north on Locust to McKinney.
- From Guinn/Stark Hall: From Bell get on Connect Bus Route 4 or Route 5 from the bus stop located in front of Stark Hall. Get off at the bus stop located at the Denton Civic Center before the corner of Bell and McKinney. Walk west on McKinney to the post office at the corner of Locust and McKinney.
- From Jones Hall: From Bell get on Connect Route 4 or Route 5 from the bus stop located in front of Stoddard Hall next to the Student Union. Get off at the bus stop located at the Denton Civic Center before the corner of Bell and McKinney. Walk west on McKinney to the post office at the corner of Locust and McKinney.
- Minerva’s Option (walking): From Administration drive, head west to Oakland. Walk south down Oakland past the Emily Fowler Library. The Post Office will be on your left directly behind Emily Fowler Library on Locust and McKinney.
Hours of Operation Main Post Office:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturdays, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Mailbox access is available during the Student Union's regular building hours.
Pricing of P.O. Boxes at TWU:
Direct link to Post Office Sign Up
Adress you need to input in order to acess info:
1 TWU STUDENT BUILDING
Denton, TX 76204
Mailing to Residence Halls, Apartments, and TWU Select Housing directly:
Students can mail packages via UPS and FedEx only to each of the residence halls. The address for each hall is as follows:
- Jones Hall: 604 Administration Drive, Denton, TX 76204
- Stark Hall: 1719 Bell Avenue, Denton, TX 76204
- Guinn Hall: 420 East University Drive, Denton TX 76204
- Lowry Woods Community: 1600 Oakland Avenue, Denton, TX 76204
- TWU Select and Grove Street residents may have their packages sent to Jones Hall.
The following are available at the TWU Bookstore:
- Books of Stamps
- Envelopes (padded & plain)
- Packaging Tape
Video Bulletin Board
Organizations may submit a request to have information posted on the video bulletin boards by contacting the Student Union in writing with the desired information. Boards are located on the second floor next to Bakers Dozen and in the Underground.
For more information about displaying your advertisement, please contact Austin Ladd.
Wireless Internet Access
The Student Union offers wireless internet access. Information regarding logging on may be acquired in the Student Union office, room 209.
page updated 4/20/2015 2:31 PM