The fitness center is open when TWU T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences-Dallas Center is open and is subject to change during University holidays.
Workout Videos and Wii Games
- Workout on your schedule!
- Available for checkout in the library during library hours
- 2 hour time limit
- Many choices including: P90X, Insanity, Zumba, Pilates, and Wii Games
Free for TWU students with picture ID. Click here for more information.
Total Health Challenge
This is an online event that helps the students stay motivated and educated about health in a fun way:
- Search "TWU Total Health Challenge" on FaceBook and like us to receive updates on weekly health challenges
- Participate in discussion and let us know how the challenges are going for you!
The facility is available free for all students with activated student IDs and to Faculty/Staff on the purchase of membership form. The use of the center is not available to alumni or community.
For information or questions regarding either campus fitness center, please contact Fitness and Recreation on the Denton campus at 940-898-2908.
Membership cost to TWU Faculty/Staff on the campus is $73/semester. Please contact Chre Parnell at CParnell@twu.edu for more information. Click Here for TWU Policy on the Workplace Wellness and Exercise Program.
page last updated 12/5/2016 10:02 AM