skip to content

1. How do I access Disability Services if they are on the Denton Campus?

You do not have to drive to Denton. You should first fill out the application packet available on the website: and provide the proper documentation. A member of the DSS staff will contact you to schedule an appointment to meet you at the Dallas campus. For more information, please contact the Disability Services office at or (940) 898-3835.

2. Where can Dallas students receive Health Services?

Dallas area locations for Student Health Services can be found on the website at:

3. What do I do if I have questions/comments/concerns about the Café on campus?

Please contact Aramark Manager Kyle Wilson at  There are also comment cards & boxes located in the Café.

4. Where can I get colored copies on campus?

The Student Life Office provides color copies at a fee of .50c per page.  Please put what you need copied in color on a flash drive or in an email so that we can access it from the front desk.

5. When does the Fitness Center open and close?

The Dallas Campus Fitness Center is open the same hours as the building.  Mon-Fri 6 AM – 10 PM, Sat 7 AM – 7 PM.  Hours do change during academic holidays and break periods between semesters.

6. When does the Computer Lab open and close?

The Computer Lab is open the same hours as the building.

7.Why do the students have to pay to make copies or fax documents?

The fees charged for making copies and faxing helps to offset the expense of paper and ink incurred by the Student Life Office.  We keep costs below what would be found at most copy service locations, such as Kinko’s/FedEx.

8. How do I find out about jobs on campus?

Jobs are posted on the SGA_Dallas Blackboard, the Free Speech Bulletin Board, and in the Job Binder in the Student Life Office Resource Area.

9. What do I need to do to get an absence document verification?

You need to bring in a completed attendance form along with documentation confirming the reason for your absence, such as a medical doctor’s note.  Verifiable absences include illness/hospitalization (with doctor’s note), care of a parent, spouse or child for whom you are the primary caregiver, military duty, subpoena to a court case (other than traffic violation or jury duty), and the funeral of an immediate family member.

Still have questions? Contact us at

Was this page helpful?


If you would like a reply, please provide your email address.


page updated 8/14/2014 4:02 PM