What is TWU Online Student Health (OSH)?
TWU OSH is a HIPAA compliant web-based portal that connects students with TWU Student Health Services (SHS) around the clock. Students have the ability to schedule a sick appointment and verify immunization records at their convenience.
Schedule a Sick Visit
You can schedule an appointment at the TWU Denton Campus using TWU OSH if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
Congestion, cough, diarrhea, fever, headache, nausea, pink eye, sinus, sore throat, UTI, and/or vomiting
For other appointment types or if you need further assistance, please contact us at 940-898-3826.
Verify Immunization Records
Currently enrolled students can view their records for immunizations that were given in the clinic or submitted for Health Sciences requirements. If you need further assistance with immunizations please contact us at email@example.com or 940-898-3825. (Please include your name and TWU ID number.)
How to Use TWU OSH
This website contains your Protected Health Information (PHI). Do not share your password with others.
- Log into your secure TWU OSH account with your current portal log-in at https://twu.medicatconnect.com/.
- Select your appropriate need:
- Appointments - Select your symptoms. Search for and select your appointment from the list of available dates and times
- Immunizations - Records will display as requested
- If you are a new patient, please be sure to visit the FORMS page and complete the required paperwork to minimize your wait time.
page last updated 8/28/2014 2:50 PM