The TWU Senate is the legislative branch of the Student Government Association (SGA) that gathers information from students, faculty and staff to create options and/or choices for rights and positions on campus. TWU Senate serves as a place where students can come and voice their opinion about things going on around campus to improve the University for everyone.
To address any questions or concerns please send all email communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senate By-Laws click here to download.
Why be a part of the TWU Senate?
(Statements from former Senate members)
- “I want to be a leader and help my classmates receive the knowledge they need to have about our University.”
- “I am committed to the Senate making sure that our goals and opportunities are met head on.”
- “To help build a better campus, set an example as a leader, and to promote leadership in a positive way so that others will want to get involved.”
- “I like being involved, whether leading or following.”
- “To help my student body with their issues.”
For more information please call 940.898.3650 or come by the Senate office located in the Student Union room 116E.
2011-2012 Student Senate Officers
President- Joleesia Berry
Vice President- Lupita Rico
Treasurer- Brianna Brown
Secretary- Wesley Parker
Public Affairs- Brenda Rios
Student Affairs- Gabriela Gutierrez
College of Nursing
College of Health Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Professional Education
page last updated 1/26/2015 1:45 PM