What are the requirements for joining a NPC sorority?
In order to be eligible to join a sorority, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in 12 hours at TWU at the time of recruitment.
- Though there is not a GPA requirement to participate in recruitment, each organization has a GPA requirement for membership. This will be discussed during the recruitment process. * Please note that any hours including dual credit and your community college GPA will be considered instead of your high school GPA to determine eligibility.
- Shall not be, or ever have been, an initiated member of an NPC fraternity/sorority.
- Shall not have been a new member of an NPC group at TWU within the calendar year.
- Complete an application found through the registration link below.
- Upload (1) recent photo of yourself through the application process.
- PAY A NON-REFUNDABALE RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION FEE OF $30; this fee covers recruitment publications and a PNM T-shirt for Meet and Greet Day.
For more information about formal recruitment and how to register at Texas Woman’s University, please visit the following website.
To register, go to:
2015 Sorority Recruitment Schedule-Potential New Members (coming soon)
page last updated 5/8/2015 2:34 PM