Check-In and Registration
To register click here. Please note that you will need your Pioneer Portal information to register online.
Check-in begins at 11:00 AM in Pioneer Hall on Saturday, October 12, 2013. To ease your check-in process, if you pre-registered online and if possible, please bring a copy of your confirmation.
- TWU students and children under 4 are FREE
- $30 per person for family/guest(s)
- $10 for family/guest(s) from 5-12 years old
Click here for a list of TWU Preferred Hotels.
Schedule of Events
- Registration and Picnic Lunch
- Welcome and Campus Update
- Magician, Balloon Artist, Face Painter, and Family Photo
- Live Music
- Special Guest Speaker: Liza Talusan
- Badminton and Bean Bag Tournaments
- Dinner in Denton (on your own) and more!
We look forward to seeing you!
All cancellations must be requested in writing by September 27, 2013 to the Center for Student Development (P.O. Box 425379, Denton, TX 76204-5379) in order to receive a refund totaling the amount you paid, minus $10 for administrative cost. For more information contact the Center for Student Development at 940-898-3626.
If you have a disability that would result in the need for a reasonable accommodation to participate in our event, please contact the Office of Disability Support Services at 940-898-3835 or email@example.com.
page last updated 6/14/2013 9:24 AM