The Student Technology Assistants and Resources Program (STAR) is a uniquely designed service led by student trainers experienced in communicating technical information in clear and understandable terms for all skill levels.
STAR provides the following services, also known as the Five Points of STAR:
- Training and education for productivity software packages, such as MS Office and the Adobe Suite.
- Education and Training for TWU services, such as Blackboard, Portal and Webmail.
- Education on Online Safety and Awareness.
- Troubleshooting and Support for hardware and software related issues.
- Support and Assistance with mobile devices and phones.