Our graduate degree programs prepare intellectually well-developed graduates capable of responding to the changing needs of business, industry, health care, government, and education.
Why TWU School of Management?
- Hybrid- format Master’s programs (face-2-face and online)
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Class sizes (35-45 students) create an excellent learning environment
- Course work is relevant to today’s business environment and challenges
- Academic advisors and professors are accessible and provide hands-on learning for students
- Financing is available for full-time and part-time students
- Convenient online formats and locations in Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Plano
- Health Systems Management degree – preparation for one of the nation’s largest growing industries
- An investment that pays dividends for mid- and upper-level executives, as well as tomorrow’s entrepreneurs
We offer two degree programs: Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and the Master’s in Health Systems Management (MHSM), and an option for a dual degree.
Master of Business Administration
Master of Health Systems Management (MHSM)
Related Health Care Administration degrees
- Masters in Health Administration
- Executive MHA
- Post Baccalaureate Certification in Health Care Management
Related Nursing Health Systems Management degree
Page last updated 2:05 PM, December 5, 2016