A Degree Format that Works for You
- Convenient locations in Denton, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth (new!), and Plano
- Classes are offered in a hybrid format of face-to-face classes on Saturdays and Blackboard online classes
- Average time to degree is 18-36 months
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- No GMAT or GRE requirements
- Apply to the University
- Email resume to EMBA@twu.edu
- Email two (2) letters of recommendation to EMBA@twu.edu
- 5 years relevant business experience
Program of Study
|Required Courses (21 SCH)|
|BUS 5133||Marketing Management||3|
|BUS 5243||Administrative Managerial Finance||3|
|BUS 5433||Managerial Accounting||3|
|BUS 5523||Management and Organization||3|
|BUS 5663||Managerial Decision Making||3|
|BUS 5893||Applied Business Environment||3|
Business Ethics and Legal Environment
|Electives (15 SCH)|
|Select 15 semester credit hours from the following:||15|
|Research Methods in Business|
|Human Resource Administration|
|Accounting for Management Control|
|International Business and Economic Study Tour|
|Strategic Information Systems|
|Advanced Managerial Economics|
|Total Semester Credit Hours||36|
Students enrolled in 9 credit hours per semester at the Graduate level are considered “fulltime” students.
The selection of courses for any given term should be consistent with your personal and professional goals.
- If you wish to move through the program as quickly as possible, you may enroll in 3 courses per academic term and complete the program in 4 semesters.
- If you wish to enroll in 1 or 2 courses per semester, you likely will complete the program in 6-10 semesters (18-36 months).
In general, you may take courses in any order, with 2 caveats:
- It is recommended that students complete BUS 5433, Managerial Accounting, prior to enrollment in BUS 5243, Administrative Managerial Finance.
- BUS 5893 must be taken in the final semester before you plan to graduate.
Justin was glad to be able to attend classes on weekends and online throughout the week.
page last updated 6/22/2015 1:30 PM