- Public Accounting
- Corporate or Small Business Accounting
- Tax Preparation
- Teaching at a Community College
While a bachelorís degree in accounting is not a prerequisite, students need certain undergraduate hours in accounting before taking master-level accounting courses.†
Courses for this degree option will be offered in a variety of formats:† online, hybrid, and face to face.† Classroom sessions will be scheduled on evenings and Saturdays. All Accounting courses will have a duration of the full semester.
- Undergraduate Degree from Accredited University
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- There are no GMAT or GRE requirements.
- Apply to the University
- Email resume to EMBA@twu.edu
- Email two (2) letters of recommendation to EMBA@twu.edu
Location of Courses
Accounting courses in this program will be offered in the full-semester format either online or with scheduled sessions on the Denton campus.† Other MBA courses may be offered online, at the Denton campus, or as part of the EMBA program.
Additional Program Information
Interested in only the Accounting Certification (pdf)?
page last updated 7/2/2014 1:43 AM