The EMBA/MHSM dual degree program is designed to prepare future executives to assume responsible positions in health care and related organizations. The dual program provides a mechanism for students to apply the theoretical concepts of business administration (EMBA) to the management of health care organizations (MHSM).
Features of the Program
- MHSM courses:
- Are offered in the evening or on Saturday to meet the schedule of working professionals
- Include a blended delivery of online and face to face sessions
- Are offered at the TWU-Dallas campus
- Use skills in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- EMBA courses:
- Are offered online or in the hybrid format
- Class sessions are held on Saturdays at multiple locations in the DFW area.
- The dual degree requires 57 hours of graduate coursework. The MHSM requires 45 hours. Due to a variety of instructional material common to both degrees, the dual degree can be earned with the addition of 4 courses.
page last updated 7/2/2014 1:43 AM