The 57-hour MBA/MHSM (DUAL) degree program is designed to prepare future executives to assume responsible positions in health care and related organizations. The DUAL master program is designed to meet the needs of the working professional.
Courses meet in the evenings or on Saturdays.
- Course formats are a blended delivery of online and lecture sessions.
- Skills in word processing and spreadsheet applications are utilized in the courses
- The program emphasizes three general areas:
- The Health Care Environment
History and organization of the health care system, the utilization and quality of health care, policy and legal aspects.
- Management Science
Organizational and operational analysis, human resource management, financial and quantitative analysis.
- Strategy and Leadership
Strategic planning and leadership behavior with an emphasis on ethical, social and community responsibilities.
1. Undergraduate Degree from Accredited University
2. Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
3. Five (5) years work experience
4. Copy of all official transcripts Student Records
5. Online Application to Graduate School Apply Texas
6. Resume EMBA@twu.edu
7. Two (2) letters of recommendation EMBA@twu.edu
• currently there are no GMAT or GRE requirements.
• International Students need to contact the International Office for further requirements that may be needed. Intloffice@twu.edu
NOTE: MHSM degree (45 credit hours) & DUAL degree (57 credit hours). DUAL degree gives a student the opportunity to earn 2 separate degrees with difference of 4 courses.
Course Rotation - MHSM or Dual Degree
Dual MBA / MHSM Resources
- Information Packet [pdf]
- General Requirements for Dual MBA / MHSM
- FAQ - Dual MBA / MHSM
- Dallas-Parkland Campus Location Map
page updated 6/18/2013 3:37 PM