Programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Demonstrate the correct usage of English grammar in written communication.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare and present a coherent oral presentation.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize technology in communication.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to synthesize and integrate functional areas of the business discipline.
- Demonstrate quantitative and statistical reasoning skills appropriate for success in business careers.
- Demonstrate an understanding and valuing of diversity as it applies to both the domestic and international business environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of unique women's issues within the business context.
Ethical Understanding and Reasoning
- Demonstrate an awareness of social and professional aspects of ethical issues in business.
Reflective Thinking Skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn through observation and understanding of others' experiences.
- Experience self-learning in individual, group and team settings.
Interpersonal and Team Skills
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrate team skills for productive outputs.
- Develop self-knowledge to enhance leadership abilities.
TWU is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of TWU.
page last updated 12/11/2014 3:34 PM