School of Management
Are you ready to move your career forward?
Our MBA degree now gives you five focus areas to choose from:
- Management: Prepares you to effectively lead and manage teams in complex organizations
- Human Resources Management: Provides the necessary education you need to become a certified human resources professional
- Healthcare Administration: Prepares you for targeted employment in healthcare organizations
- Business Analytics: Delivers the skills you need to analyze and solve complex problems in all areas of business
- Accounting: Prepares you for a professional career as an accountant
Our accelerated program is geared toward busy working adults and is available on weekends and online. Let us know how we can help you realize your career goals.
For more information, sign up for an upcoming information session.
Why TWU School of Management?
TWU School of Management - Ranks 4th in the Top 50 Best Value Dual MBA and Health Management degrees of 2016 and 11th in the Top 15 Executive Online MBAs through these online comprehensive guides.
Our programs and courses are offered in three formats: face-to-face, hybrid, or online. Face-to-face and hybrid courses are offered at a variety of day and time combinations. The format of each program varies and more specific information is available in the description of each program.
Page last updated 2:03 PM, May 10, 2017