Professor, Undergraduate Advisor
Office: CFO 312
PhD 1988, New School University
- Current Social Problems
- People and Cultures of the Middle East
- Social Theory
- Senior Seminar
- Film in Sociocultural Context
- Classical Social Theory
- Contemporary Social Theory
- Sociology of Terrorism
- Islam and Modernization
- Mobasher, Mohsen and Mahmoud Sadri. (eds.) 2003. Migration Dynamics: A Theoretical and Substantive Reader. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Sadri, Mahmoud. 2002. "Sacral Defense of Secularism: Dissident Political Theology in Contemporary Iran." in Intellectual Trends in 20th Century Iran.
page last updated 4/15/2014 8:47 PM