About the Student Association for Social Work
The Student Association for Social Work is a forum for networking among all students who are enrolled or interested in the Social Work Program. The organization’s purpose is to promote a sense of community for shared learning, support, and exposure to the profession and to professional social workers who function in diverse practice settings.
The organization’s activities provide a mechanism through which the university becomes aware of social work values and the Social Work Program. Activities include participation in departmental programs, hosting of new social work students, mid-semester study breaks, peer advising, guest speakers, and volunteer service projects.
The organization’s President serves on the Social Work Program Advisory Council and attends three meetings annually. Minimal annual membership dues are collected.
The SASW Officers
- President: Latasha Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Aimee Rachel email@example.com
- Treasurer: Olivia Burns firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Shauna Board email@example.com
- House of Representatives Delegate: Jessica Roundy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Pantry Coordinator: Kaylee Dellagana email@example.com
- Public Relations Specialist: Debra Delgadillo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian: Jessica Kelsey email@example.com
TWU Food Pantry
Visit the TWU Food Pantry page for the latest updates and needs of the pantry.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisor: Sandra Brackenridge
Office: OMB 203B
Advisor: Nila Ricks
Office: OMB 200B
page last updated 4/14/2015 11:07 AM