Office: OMB 200
M.S.S.W., University of Texas at Arlington; PhD, Sociology, TWU, 1993
- Human Behavior in the Social Environment
- Community Social Work Practice
- Introduction to Social Work
- Family Violence
- Racial and Ethnic Relations
- Teaching Sociology
- Marshall, Linda. 2001. "In Praise of Volunteers." NonProfit World.
- Marshall, Linda. 2000. The Protective Order Experience. Rockaway, NY: Cummings & Hathaway.
- Nickum, Linda. 1995. "The Protective Order Experience." The River, Texas Council on Family Violence, 13:4.
- Phillips, Brenda, Lybeth Hodges, and Linda Nickum. 1995. "Leap of Faith: A Core Curriculum Experience." Texas Conference on the Core Curriculum Proceedings. National Endowment for the Humanities.
- Nickum, Linda. 1993. Review of "Educated in Romance." Social Sciences Quarterly. April.
- Violence Against Women
- Vicarious Traumatization
- Feminist Social Work Practice
page last updated 8/24/2016 4:42 PM