- C.A.P.S. is open to all TWU students.
- C.A.P.S. brings in guest speakers from various child welfare related agencies.
- C.A.P.S. seeks child welfare learning and networking opportunities.
- Members co-sponsor and participate in the annual Child Abuse Awareness Information Event in the Student Union.
How to Join C.A.P.S.
- Joining C.A.P.S only requires attending events and monthly meetings.
- Membership fee is $5 per semester.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
- President: Staci Willingham
- Vice President: Kadesh Corbbrey
- Secretary: Connie Munoz
- Treasurer: Jayme Ross
- House of Representatives: Brittany McPherson
- Historian/Recruitment: Marilyn Martinez
Monthy Meetings & Activity Dates
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month at Student Union
- Kinship Fair - October 18th, 2014
- TWU annual Child Welfare conference - October 24th, 2014
- Denton National Adoption Day @ Denton County Courthouse - November 14th, 2014
page last updated 12/15/2014 11:19 AM