Cost of Attendance
The TWU Office of Financial Aid has information about tuition and fees, the financial aid process, and scholarships, grants, and student loans.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply early to improve your chances of getting maximum aid.
- Review the Steps to Financial Aid.
- File your Federal Tax Return.
- Request a PIN at the PIN Web site.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the TWU Financial Aid Certification and Information Form (CIF).
Pay Your Bill
Scholarships and Awards
Scholarships are available from SLIS and from TWU. SLIS scholarships support students with sound academic credentials, who show evidence of high potential for success in librarianship.
- Apply online for TWU and SLIS Scholarships by March 15.
- Scholarships are also offered by the American Library Association and the Texas Library Association.
To apply for a graduate assistantship in SLIS, please complete the Application for Graduate Assistantship [Word] from the Graduate School, and email the completed form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission to the Graduate School must precede an appointment to a graduate assistantship.
- Graduate Assistants must enroll for at least 6 hours during the semester when receiving the Graduate Assistantship.
page last updated 5/5/2015 4:27 PM