Cost of Attendance
The TWU Office of Financial Aid has information about tuition and fees, the financial aid process, and scholarships, grants, and student loans.
The TWU Cost of Attendance webpage has resources to help you plan the cost of your degree.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply early to improve your chances of getting maximum aid.
- Review the Steps to Financial Aid (on the Financial Aid homepage).
- File your Federal Tax Return.
- Create your FSA ID.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the TWU Financial Aid Certification and Information Form (CIF).
Pay Your Bill
Scholarships and Awards
Scholarships are available from SLIS and from TWU. SLIS scholarships support students with sound academic credentials, who show evidence of high potential for success in librarianship.
- Apply online for TWU and SLIS Scholarships by March 15.
- Scholarships are also offered by the American Library Association and the Texas Library Association.
The Graduate School of Texas Woman’s University provides a limited number of Graduate Assistantships for qualified graduate students.
- Admission to the Graduate School must precede an appointment to a graduate assistantship.
- Graduate Assistants must enroll for at least 6 hours during the semester when receiving the Graduate Assistantship.
page last updated 2/2/2017 2:32 PM